Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's Official

I've attained uber-UBER-geek status.

I've applied for tickets to The Antiques Roadshow...
but I couldn't help it...
I have this really really really seriously bizarre postcard from 1910 that I'm just dying to know about...seriously...the message on the back is beyond odd and is written in some weird type of code...curiosity has been killing this kitten for far too long.

so keep your fingers x'ed that I'm selected because inquiring minds want to know.

(boy...I just totally dated myself, didn't I...eh...screw it.)
xxx

ps-sorry about not updating my project 365 images, but the nasty
nasty strep that I had turned out to be resistant
to amoxicillin...and it's come back...
so I will be back to my usual shutterbug ways
as soon as I am back on my feet.
sorry.
:(

3 comments:

  1. I love watching Antiques Roadshow, and hope that your postcard will turn out to be a rare treasure! Also
    hope you get rid of that strep soon!
    Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are you trying to kid, you have ALWAYS been an uber-geek :oP

    Good luck with the show, hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue:
    thank you for the well wishes...I adore the Antique Roadshow...there's at least one completely lust-worthy item on each episode...If I don't get tickets, I still might try to find an appraiser...but at the end of the day, I think I'm just to cheap to pay to have the mystery solved. :)

    Chris:
    yeah yeah yeah...smarta**
    ;)
    and thank you.

    ReplyDelete