Saturday, May 31, 2008

S-a-t-u-r-d-a-y NIGHT!

Nevermind the Bay City Rollers...it's Saturday.
I have a massage gig downtown this evening, but when that's all wrapped up I'm going home, putting my feet up, drinking some beer and watching "Bubba Ho-Tep." Yes indeed...because it's just that kind of day.
For those of you that haven't seen Bubba Ho-Tep, you really should check it out. Bruce Campbell plays a geriatric Elvis living in an east Texas retirement home who, along with the help of his side-kick Jack
, who thinks he's JFK(played by Ossie Davis), does battle with an evil Egyptian mummy.



Sheer Genius.

2 comments:

  1. I'll see your Millerchill and raise you an Old Speckled Hen :) http://www.oldspeckledhen.co.uk/

    I applaud your choice of film! We're watching the Adventures of Brisco County Jr at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have old speckled hen here...never had any though...
    i'm generally not a fan of Miller, but this one is only 110 calories per beer and it has a lovely taste of lime...refreshing in the oppressive texas heat.

    I keep meaning to pick up Brisco County Jr...I simply haven't gotten around to it...I'm such a bad fan, aren't I...shame on me.

    ReplyDelete