Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Been A Long Time




I thought I would share some of my old journal entries...nothing mind-blowing... just some collages, drawings, paintings and the like that I have done over the years. I found that I could document events visually instead of keeping the traditional diary...by keeping a visual record I can not only track personal events,
milestones and situations but I can maintain a level of privacy that the written word simply doesn't provide. An art journal also allows viewers to draw their own conclusions as to what event spurred a particular creation. Due to my schedule and complete lack of space I am feeling rather creatively challenged as of late...
I am hoping that pulling out these older pieces will help encourage me to create again...to remember there are no mistakes and that, at the end of the day, I create for my own joy, my own pleasure.

I've also signed up with technorati...is anyone else familiar with it? seems like an easy way to find and keep track of inspiring & interesting blogs...*shrugs shoulders*

No comments:

Post a Comment