Monday, September 7, 2009

Insanely Hectic

So things have been positively INSANE around here lately.
For those of you who aren't aware, I'm getting married!
I'm incredibly excited and incredibly busy trying to get everything
planned. I never understood why people would hire a wedding planner, but now I totally get it. It's fun but absolutely exhausting...everytime you think you're done making decisions another one pops up! So please hang in there...I know I'm not posting as much as I should (or would like to, for that matter), but I will do my best to keep you all abreast of the lastest happenings.
Next week I'll try to post some links to some of the absolutely
fantastic wedding goodies that I've found over the past two months...
they are truly drool worthy.
Till then...
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment