Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gals with Gas Masks and So Much More

I know I haven't been posting much of my original work lately, but I have been a bit distracted. I got engaged this past Saturday and have been dealing with all it entails, so please forgive me. I have, however, just listed some of my previously unavailable pieces for sale in my etsy shop, Down & Dirty Designs. Below lies a little sampleI will, however, be adding more pieces throughout the day, so feel free to check back to see what eye candy has been added. I hope you have an absolutely outstanding Thursday!

xxx


ps- don't forget to enter the "Color Me Crazy" Coloring Contest! The deadline's getting closer! There's a small flickr widget with samples of the prizes in the sidebar...feel free to take a gander!



Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
downanddirty.etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the engagement!
    Love your work! Its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Kate!
    I'm giving away a free print to the winner of my "Color Me Crazy" coloring contest...you might want to consider entering...
    Have an amazing day!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete