Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm So Very Sorry

I'm so very sorry I've been away so long.
My immune system seems to have mounted
a full blown revolt against me.
Between endless bouts of some serious
strep throat, round upon round of
antibiotics, the flu, stitches and sinus infections
I've been a bit of a mess.
I have decided to suspend my participation in
Project 365.
All the illness has set me sooooooooo far behind that catching up would
be a massive undertaking. I might start over on my birthday...or I might wait until next year...I have yet to decide.
I will, however, continue to post my photos and other creations
on as regular a basis as possible.
That being said:

Here's a new piece I've been working on...

"Madame de Pompadour's Passionate Affair" will be available for purchase in my shop ( http://downanddirty.etsy.com ) by next Friday (the 10th)...
numbered limited edition of 50...
flight of fancy


3 comments:

  1. Awww *hugs* I hope you get well very soon *big huggers!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back... love the new piece, and hope you feel better soon!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you kindly, ladies.

    :)

    hugs all around!

    ReplyDelete