Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It Took Me Long Enough

But better late than never I suppose...
I was "tagged" last month by Ooty...
so here's how the game is played:

Here are the rules:
* Link to the person who tagged you
* Post the rules on your blog
* Write 7 random things about yourself
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person know they've been tagged

So here we go...7 random things about me:

~1~ I count my cat, Mischa, among my best friends. If this makes
me a crazy cat lady, then so be it.
~2~When I was 2 years old I wanted to be one of the following when I grew up:
a ballet dancer OR a garbageman
~3~My roommate my freshman year of college (who was selected for me by the
college housing department)was arrested for murdering her father.
yeah.
~4~I love to act but get completely panic stricken if I have to speak in public...
go figure.
~5~I never have any idea whatsoever as to what I am doing. Ever.
Not a clue.
~6~I "adopt" family members via antique photographs...as a result my extended
family is becoming ridiculously large.
~7~I think The Monkees are highly underrated. Seriously.
They were good and you know it.

There you have it.
7 completely random and unrelated facts. So now I suppose I have to tag 7
people, so...
1)Choklit Chanteuse
2)Outsapop
3)Blacklilypie
4)Tattered Rouge
5)barton originals
6)Static White
7)Ghosts A Go-Go Toons

1 comment: