Saturday, December 27, 2008

Like Pepe le Pew

I am in love.
I am completely tits over ass for the following:

The music of the ever fabulous Nina Hagen.

Fireside Chai Tea from Zhena's Gypsy Tea. I currently have one bag left of this delicious tea. *sniffle sniffle* Thank heaven for my ever faithful English Breakfast.

The early work of Greta Garbo


This A-FREAKING-MAZING Hemp Hand lotion from the Body Shop that the smashing and dashing duo known as Carrie and Chris sent me for Christmas. (Yes, Carrie, it really is some good sh*t! Muwah!)

photographs of old books, dusty books, dirty books, books on shelves, books in piles, books, books, books (a little OCD anyone? yeah yeah yeah...i know i know)

by stuart interiors



Dig fashion? Check out Only Shallow & Sea of Shoes ...they're always full of inspiration...and speaking of fashion...Are you in need of a giggle? Read this "How to Dress Goth" article. Make sure you read the "Warnings" section at the bottom of the page.

What am I not digging on? I do not dig the fact that:
1) the weather has been too grey and flat for me to go out and play with my new lensbaby muse lens...grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
2) every time I find a perfume I really really like it's either a limited edition or it goes the way of the dinosaurs (par example: kenzo's Flower Satin (which is damn near impossible to track down...damn ltd ed's or Urban Decay's Sin RIP) So my quest of the perfect violet and yummy amber/vanilla perfumes continue...

I'm off to obsess.
well...obsess some more.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment