Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kickin' It With Bob

For those of you that have yet to figure it out, I love Bob Hope.
I adore the man. I have ever since I was a wee tot. I was two years old and he was my first crush.
So you can imagine how happy I was when awoke this morning having had the most awesome dream ever featuring none other than my beloved Bob.
I bumped into him at a grocery store and invited him to dinner...we were fast friends...so much so that he invited me to do an improvisational dinner theater show with him for an entire week...it was very vaudevillian. I never laughed so hard.
It was fantastic.
Ordinarily I wouldn't bother you with details of a dream (save the one I had a few years ago where I was given a pencil of MAC eyeliner that could punch holes in reality, causing rifts in time and space) but this caused such elation (I actually woke up because I was laughing out loud) I simply HAD to share.
So who was your first crush(celebrity or otherwise)? Inquiring minds want to know.
I hope your day is as awesome as my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment